The term "personal data" as used in this Policy refers to information such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information that can be used as your identified data. At UCI HELLAS, we recognize the importance of keeping this information safe, as well as informing you about how we intend to use it. For this reason we will process this information in strict compliance with all the requirements laid down by the provisions of Greek Law and European Law (Law 2472/1997, Governor’s Act 207/98, Governor’s Act 79/2000 and No. 8 (EU) Law 2819/2000, Directive 95/46/ΕΚ and Directive 97/66/ΕΚ) and recently the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Directive (EU) 2016/680.
In addition, through the following, we aim to inform the user about the way we collect personal data, the type of them, and the reason why we collect them, who has access to them and how we care to secure these data.
The information collected is controlled by UCI HELLAS, based in Athens, 5 Angelou Pyrri, 11527, Ampelokipoi.
2. Type and method of collection
We may collect your personal data in the following cases:
- When you contact us by email. In this case, you voluntarily submit to UCI HELLAS, when you fill in the relevant contact form on our site, your name, your telephone number and your e-mail address.
- When creating your account on our site. During your registration at www.agorazospiti.gr you voluntarily provide us with your email address, your password as well as your full name and contact number.
- When you sign up to receive newsletters. In this case, you voluntarily provide us with your email address, enabling us to respond better to your questions and queries, and to personalize our direct contact with you, by sending you informative material tailored to your needs.
- When completing the property visit form. In this case, you provide us voluntary with your full name, your contact number and your email address.
- When completing the bidding form. In this case, you provide us voluntary with your full name, your contact number and your email address.
3. Google Analytics
Google may also transfer this information to third parties, under the condition that is provisioned by the law or if any third parties process the data on its behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data it owns. You can disable Google Analytics by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser, but note that in such a case you may not be able to use all of the features on this site.
By using this site, you agree to process your personal data collected by Google in the manner and for the purpose as described above. If you do not wish Google to receive information from your browser when you visit the pages, you can opt out of Google Analytics by clicking here.
4. Use of data
At UCI HELLAS we will use your information for the following general purposes, provided you have given us your explicit consent:
- To create your account on our website: We will use the information you provide us when creating your account on our website in order to create and maintain your account.
- In order to answer your questions: We will use the data you provide in order to offer you personalized information regarding the property of your choice and the services provided by our company in order to be able to answer and respond any question or request you submit via our email address or by phone to provide us with all the information you request.
- To provide you with informative material. We may be sending you newsletters that we think you are interested in and have agreed to receive.
- To provide you with information on the possibility of visiting the property of your choice.
- To provide you with information about the sale of the property of your choice.
5. Right to Access, Edit and Delete Your Data
As a Data Subject, you have the right to access your personal data processed by UCI HELLAS as well as the right to request the correction of any inaccurate data you are referring to (Article 15 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679). With regard to the processing purposes of UCI HELLAS, you may also require the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement to our Company (Article 16 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Right to erasure: You have at any time and at your absolute discretion the right to request from UCI HELLAS the erase of your personal data in accordance with the specific provisions of Art. 17 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Your personal data is only stored for as long as your account on our site is active. Otherwise, your data will be stored for as long as it is necessary for our company to comply fully with its statutory obligations (Article 23 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Any request regarding the modification, alteration and / or cancellation of your personal data processed by our company, you can send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Disposal to third parties
UCI HELLAS is the legally responsible company for collecting, using, maintaining and erasing your data when needed. Consequently, and according to the general rule, we will use your data at UCI HELLAS and we will not dispose it to any third party.
7. Time of keeping the data
At UCI HELLAS we will retain the information you provide to us for the sole purpose of providing you with personalized information unless you request their erasure.
To our knowledge we don’t collect Personal data from Users under 18. If a child has shared with us Personal Data, the parents or guardians should contact us to delete this information.
9. Security of your personal data
We recognize the importance of protecting all your personal data and we use the appropriate tools to protect them. For example, only authorized employees are allowed to access your personal data and only for the functions that the business allows. However, a data transmission over the Internet can never be described as 100% secure. Therefore, although we make reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or guarantee the protection of the data you provide us. In order to protect the information stored on our system, we have implemented various security measures, including data encryption technology and firewalls, so that unauthorized people not to be able to access your information.
10. Personal Data Protection Officer of UCI HELLAS
In any case, the visitor / user is encouraged to report to the responsible employees of UCI HELLAS and in any way through the contact details listed on our website, in writing or orally, a possible violation of his / her personal data or any illegal and unconditional behavior found by UCI HELLAS, by another user or third party. UCI HELLAS undertakes to make every effort to resolve the problem in cooperation with the relevant regulatory authorities if this is deemed necessary.
Data Protection Officer
Tel. contact: +30 2107491823
11. Other information you need to know